Welcome to our Trump website. Our articles may be updated over time. It is up to you to be sure you have the latest information.
One of President Trump’s biggest campaign promises was to make a government by and for the people. Throughout his first year in office, the President worked to drain the swamp and created more transparency.
President Trump made sure the government fulfilled its commitment to our country’s veterans by reforming the V.A., including firing 500 of the worst managers in the agency while providing education and health benefits.
Here are some of President Trump’s accompllishments. We will be expanding this list over time.
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Destroy ISIS in six weeks
- Balanced Budget Amendment
- Energy Independence
Repeal Obamacare but preexisting conditions must be kept and existing insured must not lose the insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- School Choice
- Secure The Border
Drop ten million federal regulations.
Fire two million federal workers.
Shut down one hundred federal agencies.
Simplify the tax code.
Deport Activist/Criminal Muslims
Pro Tea Party Candidates (First Choice)
- Pro Republican Candidates (Second Choice)
President Trump wants Americans to be able to protect themselves. As a result, President Trump wants you to have guns and supports the NRA, National Rifle Association.
President Trump has shown respect to God and the Bible. Hillary Clinton has not.
President Trump cares about the national debt (now around 19 trillion dollars [$19,000,000,000,000]) and has a plan to reduce it and eliminate it. The idiot Democrats (Hillary, Obama, etc., etc.) aren’t even thinking about the national debt.
Remember, the national debt will keep your children and grandchildren from ever owning homes and, instead, while making landlords richer and richer, keep your children and grandchildren at the mercy of the landlords, which history has shown can, not necessarily will, have horrible consequences, including evictions and homelessness.
Trump supports Israel. The Bible says that anyone who supports Israel will be great and any nation that supports Israel will be kept great. Obama attacked Israel. As a result, Obama has declined and Obama has caused our nation to decline.
President Trump’s family has always been righteous. Hillary Clinton has a sex pervert for a husband. This year, 2015, her sex pervert husband, Bill Clinton, spent time with a pedophile and a porn star, among other things. Bill, you can find some help on our website dealing with human sexuality, Sexual Karate.
President Trump seeks advice from all experts. Hillary and Obama only listen to partisan (prejudiced) Democratic Party experts.
President Trump cares more about America and the people of America than he does about his political party, the Republican Party, or any other political party. Hillary and Obama have always put their political party, the Democratic Party, above America and the people of America.
Hillary, Obama, and the entire Democratic Party take half-measures against ISIS and the other terrorists. President Trump takes full measures against ISIS and the other terrorists.
Trump is the smartest person running on the subject of the American economy and, not only the American economy, but the world economy.
Hillary and Obama break the law and defy the Constitution. President Trump obeys the law and defends the Constitution.